The PC(USA)’s four church-wide Special Offerings help share Christ’s love with millions of people around the world. Contributions may be mailed to the church payable to “First Presbyterian Church” at PO Box 385, Blairstown, NJ 07825 – please specify the special offering you are supporting. Contributions may also be made electronically for PC(USA) Special Offerings; simply select “Give Now” to begin.
One Great Hour of Sharing
February 17 – April 4, 2021
Serve the “least of these” among us by providing relief to those affected by catastrophic events, giving sustainable food resources to the hungry, and changing the structures that perpetuate poverty, oppression, and injustice.
- 36% Presbyterian Hunger Program
- 32% Presbyterian Disaster Assistance
- 32% Self-Development of People
For more information on One Great Hour of Sharing, visit presbyterianmission.org/oghs.
April 5 – May 23, 2021
Help the church encourage, develop, and support its younger members to build a life of faith with a foundation established during childhood.
- 40% Congregational ministries with children at risk
- 60% Presbyterian Mission Agency
- 50% ministries with youth and young adults
- 10% child advocacy/children at risk
For more information on the Pentecost Offering, visit presbyterianmission.org/pentecost.
Peace & Global Witness Offering
September 5 – October 3, 2021
Provides tools and resources for the Church as we join together as active peacemakers at all times in all ways, like the reconciliation work in South Sudan, international advocacy at the UN, or a peace camp for kids in New Jersey.
- 25% Congregational peace and witness efforts
- 25% Presbytery and synod peace and witness efforts
- 50% Presbyterian Mission Agency
- peacemaking, reconciliation and global witness
For more information on the Peace and Global Witness Offering, visit presbyterianmission.org/peace-global.
Christmas Joy Offering
November 28 – December 19, 2021
Respond to God’s perfect gift, Jesus Christ, by providing assistance to current and retired church workers in their time of need and developing future leaders at Presbyterian-related schools and colleges equipping communities of color.
- 50% Assistance Program of the Board of Pensions
- 50% Leadership development and education at Presbyterian-related schools and colleges equipping communities of color
For more information on the Christmas Joy Offering, visit presbyterianmission.org/christmasjoy.