- Studies that incorporate the Bible into contemporary family life and the Christian life are held throughout the year. Click here for more information on our Tuesday morning bible study.
- There will be a summer lectionary series on the book of Revelation during the summer. The title of the study will be: Apocalypse Now: Breaking the Code. More details will be provided soon.
- Wednesday, February 17, is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. The 2021 Lenten study will be Adam Hamilton’s book and DVD John: The Gospel of Light and Life. The study is six weeks in duration and will focus on the themes of the Fourth Gospel. Click here for more information on this year’s Lenten Study.
- New member classes are offered to prospective members in the spring and the fall by the Pastor and Membership Committee.
|During the summer, Nursery supervision — for infants and preschoolers — will be available during worship. (Anyone interested in assisting, especially our teens, should call Deb Albrecht at (908) 362-5330 or email email@example.com. Children & Worship and Faith Works will begin again in the fall after Rally Day, September 12.|
The Christian Education Ministry prays that you and your families stay safe and well and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!
- Children & Worship classes for age 4 through 1st Grade are held downstairs during worship.
- Faith Works classes for 2nd grade and up are held in our Outreach Center at 35 Main Street starting at 9:45 AM.
- Vacation Bible School is held one week during the summer.
A nursery is available for infants and toddlers.
- Youth Group
- Confirmation classes for middle school children are held in the Spring.