- Studies that incorporate the Bible into contemporary family life and the Christian life are held throughout the year. Click here for more information on our Tuesday morning bible study.
- Wednesday, February 17, is Ash Wednesday, the first day of Lent. The 2021 Lenten study will be Adam Hamilton’s book and DVD John: The Gospel of Light and Life. The study is six weeks in duration and will focus on the themes of the Fourth Gospel. Click here for more information on this year’s Lenten Study.
- New member classes are offered to prospective members in the spring and the fall by the Pastor and Membership Committee.
Sunday School at Home! – Beginning Sunday, January 10, families of Sunday School children will be emailed a weekly Bible lesson and activities to do at home. The Bible lesson and activities will be adaptable for preschool children through pre-confirmation and will follow the Faith Works curriculum. We will continue sending the weekly emails until we are able to resume in-person Sunday School classes. The emails will go out at the end of each week for that Sunday’s lesson. If you do not receive a Sunday School at Home email, and would like to receive this for your children – or grandchildren, please email the church office at email@example.com
The Christian Education Ministry prays that you and your families stay safe and well and we look forward to seeing you in person again in the near future!
- Children & Worship classes for age 4 through 1st Grade are held downstairs during worship.
- Faith Works classes for 2nd grade and up are held in our Outreach Center at 35 Main Street starting at 9:45 AM.
- Vacation Bible School is held one week during the summer.
A nursery is available for infants and toddlers.
- Youth Group
- Confirmation classes for middle school children are held in the Spring.