Jesus said, “For wherever two or three are gathered in my name, I am there among them.”
All women who are members or friends of the Presbyterian Church are members in good standing of Presbyterian Women. Please mark your calendars and join us at our meetings. We want and need you there!
Meeting/activity reminders will be posted in the Sunday bulletin and News Bits, sent via email, and/or posted on the church Facebook page.
Would you like to receive email updates but are currently not on the list? Send your request to email@example.com.
Recap of 2020:
- In February we hosted “Souper” Bowl Sunday, collecting soup and monetary donations for the Food Pantry with the help of the Youth Group. We all had good food and good fun while giving to others. We also provided lunch for the Men of Wednesday.
- In March it seemed like everything came to a stop. We regrouped and began some mini projects. We sent out thank you notes to first responders, the Blairstown Police, and medical personnel.
- In May and June we worked with our Christian Education volunteers and Sunday School to send out Mother’s Day and Father’s Day cards.
- In October we sold cookbooks at the fish & chips dinner
- In November we supported Blair Woman’s Club by donating sweat shirts for Operation Chill Out.
- In December we collected cookies along with Trinity Church in Hackettstown and Abundant Life (Pioneer Girls & Boys baked) for the truck stop in Columbia. Notes were received from some of the truckers expressing their surprise and thanking all who baked. We also sold snowflakes and poinsettias as fundraisers.
- We collected $705.00 with our Bakeless Bake Sale, which goes to support Children International, Newton Presbytery PW, and Camp Johnsonburg among other things.
- We hope you continue to support us in our future activities and mission work. We truly appreciate what we can all do together.
On behalf of Presbyterian Women, thank all of you for what you do.